Right, so...My Blackberry totally won't turn on. I have to use a battery charger that plugs into the wall to charge the batteries as my charger slot came out last year. It's been working perfectly fine since then (it happened around June/July last year).

I did what I usually do. I took the battery out of the charger once it was fully charged and put it in my phone. It worked but kept turning on and off. I then took the battery out myself and put it back in again. The Blackberry logo with the loading sign came up but the screen was nearly white. I could still see the Blackberry logo and the loading sign but there was white/grey streaks all over the screen. I took the battery out again and put it back in. This time, it didn't turn on nor did the red light. You can probably imagine how angry I was.

I tried again and again but nothing. As I have mentioned previously, I can't plug any USB cable or whatever into anything because my charger slot isn't there.

I don't think anyone can help but I hope I'll get some useful feedback.

Is my phone completely useless now or can it work ever again?
    07-22-14 02:34 PM
    Make sure your battery is still very tight in there if not shove a piece of paper in to tighten it up, then hold the power button for at least 30 secs, if that doesnt work try holding the volume up and down buttons for a couple of min until you see the blue loading circle.
    07-22-14 02:49 PM
    I think I forgot to mention that I have a Blackberry Curve 9300.
    07-22-14 03:09 PM
    I think I forgot to mention that I have a Blackberry Curve 9300.
    Sorry, but I would still make sure the battery is very snug, and check the contacts to make sure they are clean.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 04:08 PM
    I've recommended this many times Nd it's work for me and others, but consider it a long shot.

Remove the battery overnight and put it back in the next morning. Worked for my wife's 9900 and someone else in the CB forums.

BB Proud
    07-22-14 04:21 PM