Ok so, I have a Blackberry Classic Q20. I tend to charge it every other night so two nights ago I plugged it in and left it be. The next morning, I woke up to find that it won't turn on at all. Now, anytime I plug it in, there is either a solid red light that then goes away, a solid green light that goes away, or this weird morse code of flash of green light, solid red light then constantly flashing green light. Also, every time I plug it into the computer, it constantly connects/disconnects.

I should note that I am afraid of doing anything with my battery as my dad was in contact with either ATT or Blackberry and they said they will send me a new phone but if I send my old phone back and there is any "serious damage" (god knows what they will interpret as "serious damage") they will charge me 350, so I am not taking any chances.

Please help me. I just want to know what is wrong. I am seriously at my wit's end.
    mototopo likes this.
    10-22-16 08:30 AM
    Could be the battery, try to do a hard reset by reloading the os. You can force it.
    10-22-16 01:19 PM
    Try a different USB cord. Are you charging with the wall adapter or from your PC USB port?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 10:28 PM