I have a Z10 100-3 running 10.2.1.2977. It was paired with a Motorola TX500 hands free phone device. Having searched the forum it sounds like the latest OS update has mucked up voice command. This is my situation. She now has a British accent, cannot understand commands, is hard to hear, and generally makes hands free calling extremely frustrating and impossible. I traded the Motorola for a Jabra Tour thinking a device change might fix the issue. Nope. This whole mess seems like an OS issue. Is this being addressed? I think I'm going to take the Jabra product back and save the money.

Posted with my Z10
    08-30-14 03:39 PM
    It is an ongoing issue with voice command. I don't even try to use mine anymore. Supposed to be fixed with the 10.3 new voice assistant whenever that comes out.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-31-14 10:03 AM
    Thanks very much. You are confirming my suspicions. Voice command syncs well with my Dodge UConnect system, but it's a frustrating experience with both my hands free blue tooth devices. I hope the 10.3 update fixes it.

Posted with my Z10
    08-31-14 05:38 PM
    Thanks very much. You are confirming my suspicions. Voice command syncs well with my Dodge UConnect system, but it's a frustrating experience with both my hands free blue tooth devices. I hope the 10.3 update fixes it.

Posted with my Z10
    Yeah, sorry for the rather short response I made earlier, there were a few threads on this several months ago. I even bought a Jabra Freeway bluetooth device to use in my truck, but trying to get voice command to understand or respond to simple commands such as call Laura mobile one, proved to be impossible. The Bluetooth works very well once connected to a call by manually starting the call. One of the short term solutions was to set the voice command to voice dialing only, but even that doesn't work every time. Makes for a poor true hands free experience.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-31-14 07:25 PM
    Consider your hands free. I've used several. Most recently an Motorola Sliver 2. It works great. I do find I must speak a little slow and very clearly but does work quite well. I have noticed though that if I stack too many commands I will wind up with a wrong result from the voice assistant.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 08:14 PM
    Took the Jabra back, to save money and to acknowledge that my question posted above is the result of the BlackBerry OS (for the most part). I'm holding out for 10.3 and hoping it will have a fix. Thank you for your help. I've also noticed that pressing the button between the volume +- seems to activate the voice command over blue tooth. I also confirm that speaking slowly does help but not always. Mostly it is frustrating.

Posted with my Z10
    09-01-14 11:22 PM