Blackberry travel itinerary used to turn up automatically. I am not sure what I did or is it some inherent problem, but the past 2 trips have failed to be added to the calendar. All settings are correct.

I am on Passport OS 10.3.0.1418, and travel app is up to date.

Anyone able to provide some insights?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:16 AM
    Make sure your "default calendar" in your account settings matches the one you want to use for BlackBerry Travel.

Try to "share" the itinerary from your inbox with BlackBerry Travel (option in the overflow menu). See if I adds correctly. If it does, then automatic trip scanning may be turned off in your settings. If it doesn?t, then you may have unreadable itineraries, wrong email/calendar settings, or something else going on. In that case I'd delete BlackBerry Travel and the reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:31 AM
    Make sure your "default calendar" in your account settings matches the one you want to use for BlackBerry Travel.

Try to "share" the itinerary from your inbox with BlackBerry Travel (option in the overflow menu). See if I adds correctly. If it does, then automatic trip scanning may be turned off in your settings. If it doesn?t, then you may have unreadable itineraries, wrong email/calendar settings, or something else going on. In that case I'd delete BlackBerry Travel and the reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    Had tried all you had suggested. Auto scanning is working fine. Have deleted and reinstalled too.

Have also tried manually adding a trip in Travel. Still doesn't show up in Calendar. Was working fine until I deleted some itinerary (can't recall sequence, from calendar as well as Travel). Sort of caused it to 'hang' a while. Thereafter new itinerary just wouldn't show

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 08:29 AM
    Sorry, I take back my comments. I had migrated from Q10 to Passport and had a secondary email account linked. It was working fine previously.

Now after my own debacle of earlier deletion, seems like I cannot add the secondary account via the website. Gives an error message. But it would not show this already linked account.

Summary is, I re-looked at the default email account for the device and set it to the same with Travel primary email account. Appeared all is back in order.

But still left perplexed,
    1) why my previous linked email account cannot be added or 're-added',
    2) after deleting the itinerary properly from Travel, I shared the air ticket confirmation again to Tavel. It replies to say that such an item already exist and thus no updates (to Travel, and thus calendar) will take place

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 09:02 AM