I used both of BlackBerry and sailfish smart phones. BlackBerry is failure it will be future if BlackBerry reform their os but not the way as windows os, because of windows os is not true multitasking one app running and others are paused. BlackBerry should go it's own way but with dynamic active frames just like sailfish os. They copies BlackBerry so why should not BlackBerry add good things from them. I loved BlackBerry but not now. BlackBerry should be careful about their customers and their expectations.
    04-09-15 01:36 AM
    You might think so but I couldn't possibly comment.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    04-09-15 02:03 AM
    I used both of BlackBerry and sailfish smart phones. BlackBerry is failure it will be future if BlackBerry reform their os but not the way as windows os, because of windows os is not true multitasking one app running and others are paused. BlackBerry should go it's own way but with dynamic active frames just like sailfish os. They copies BlackBerry so why should not BlackBerry add good things from them. I loved BlackBerry but not now. BlackBerry should be careful about their customers and their expectations.
    Really!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 02:08 AM
    What's the question?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 02:19 AM