My Passport has developed a problem. At home I have wi-fi and the Blackberry symbol. When I go somewhere else I have noticed recently that the Blackberry symbol has disappeared and I am not able to receive or send emails. I have gone into settings and tried various things but to no avail. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 04:59 AM
    My Passport has developed a problem. At home I have wi-fi and the Blackberry symbol. When I go somewhere else I have noticed recently that the Blackberry symbol has disappeared and I am not able to receive or send emails. I have gone into settings and tried various things but to no avail.
    May I ask what is displayed in your Mobile Network setting . . . e.g. 3G Voice / Data or 4G Voice / Data . . . when you are not connected to Wi-Fi networks?
    10-17-14 05:10 AM
    Hi, it shows either 3G or 4G. It is only a problem that's cropped up in the last few days. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 05:29 AM
    May I ask what is displayed in your Mobile Network setting . . . e.g. 3G Voice / Data or 4G Voice / Data . . . when you are not connected to Wi-Fi networks?
    Hi yhamaie, problem solved. As I had moved from Z10 to a Passport I should have confirmed my email address on my BlackBerry ID. I have now done so and it is working.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 08:50 AM