Hey, my blackberry q5 touch screen has been having some problems. This morning when I woke up half the touch wasn't working. Later on about three quarters of it was working. Now the whole thing is working.

Does anybody know what would cause this to happen? As I said it's working completely now, but I'm afraid it's going to happen again.

Also, if the screen does crap out, what do you recomend? My carrier has the leap, and the classic.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 10:44 AM
    It should still be under warranty. Hopefully you are living in a country where the warranty will be honoured.

Posted via CB10
    Nicholas Recker likes this.
    07-13-15 10:57 AM
    It should still be under warranty. Hopefully you are living in a country where the warranty will be honoured.

Posted via CB10
    I bought the phone used on ebay, any idea how the warranty process would work with that?

I also know the classic, and leap are higher end devices. Would it be worth switching? With my current plan, I can add 15 dollars a month, for two years to pay off the phone, and only pay 49 dollars. Or 25 dollars a month, and it's free, and for 10 dollars I would have to pay 249 for the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:09 AM