I am using a blackberry Q10 and running on OS 10.2.1.2976, but when ever I try to check for update, it will tell me that I have the latest software. Please what do I need to do to upgrade to the 10.3?
    Attached is the screen grab of the response I get.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:38 PM
    Just load the OS yourself. Search the forums for the latest OS or any OS in between. Try to learn also how to install an OS to your device through autoloaders or through Sachesi.

I am using a Q10 on TMO with 10.3.1.2708 which I installed through Sachesi.

Good luck!
    04-21-15 10:59 PM
    Thank you for the response, I have tried to download it from the autoloader's forum but none of all those files are coming up, I was referred to even installed MEGA which I did but yet the file are not downloading. Please could you help me with one? So that I can just click on the link and download, please i'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks in anticipation.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 11:50 PM
    where did you download the files to? to your pc? which autoloader's forum did you go to?
    04-22-15 05:58 AM
    Why don't you try this. Install .2708 via Sachesi. Installing Sachesi will not delete your files on your phone. It will just update the OS. However, back up your phone first just in case.

Download Sachesi 2.0.
    Run Sachesi. Search for .2708 by entering the search criteria on the Search Tab. Country code: 302; Carrier: 220. This is
    from Canadian carrier Telus. In the Search for Device box, choose the option with Q10 in the drop down menu. and in the Download for Device, enter "As Searched". Then press download

Sachesi will download all the files for you.

Connect your phone to PC via USB

Install the OS. Go to the install tab, look for the folder with the OS files, and choose the folder

Sachesi will now install the new OS. It will take some time, around an hour. At the end, your phone will reboot. Rebooting will take much longer than usual, around 10 minutes.

After the new OS has been installed, you may notice a jerky OS in the beginning as the OS is syncing everything. Battery drain may also be much faster than usual in the first few hours and the phone gets warmer than usual. Those are normal in the first several hours after which everything should return to normal.

I have never experienced severe issues with installing a new OS. But install at your own risk. Try to get more information from the forums regarding this OS especially from the Findings and Fixes thread just in case.

Good luck!
    04-22-15 08:25 AM