Hi guys,
    After damaging sim card reader in my blackberry Q10 I bought a new main board from ebay to replace the blackberry one, unfortunately bbQ10 keeps blinking continuously please help me.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 03:14 AM
    Check all your connections and such to ensure you put them all back in place. Other than that, not sure what else to suggest. Hard to say it ever worked in the first place.
    02-02-16 04:23 AM
    Hi guys,
    After damaging sim card reader in my blackberry Q10 I bought a new main board from ebay to replace the blackberry one, unfortunately bbQ10 keeps blinking continuously please help me.

Posted via CB10
    Double check from the seller to find out if the mainboard you purchased was functional.
    Most of the time, the sellers on eBay and such, are selling mainboards that have been deactivated or are bad for others to use in removing some of the components as "spare parts", such as un-soldering some of the smaller bits to use in repairing those on an functional mainboard. These mainboards are unusable as a replacement mainboard.

Also, keep in mind, that a BlackBerry mainboard is basically a complete device, in that it will have a unique IMEI / PIN different from your current device. Changing a mainboard basically means you are changing your current device to another and nothing that was previously stored on your device will be present when swapping the mainboard, other than stuff on the SD / SIM cards.
    02-02-16 04:31 AM