Hi all,

I moved to an AT&T iPhone 3 months ago from a Virgin Mobile BB Curve for ONE app- the credit card reader. I might just get a credit card machine & return to BB, because I want my email to arrive in the 10 seconds it took on the BB.

Please tell me which phone, OS and carrier will give me my 10 second email back. The BB did this with all my email accounts-the ones i have with 1and1 web host.

I don't understand anything about BIS, BES, etc., and I don't want to. I paid $10 extra at Virgin for BB service and will again if my email is back up to standard.

Thanks in advance for info.

Karen Sacandy near Atlanta.
    06-18-14 05:26 AM
    Every modern BB10 device can something like Push without BIS or BES and even without extra costs.

What you need is an IMAP server which supports the IMAP IDLE feature. Many servers do this, others do not. If you found such a server and configured your mail account upon it and in the BB it works very well. A received message will reach your BB normally in under 30 seconds.
    06-18-14 06:08 AM
    ..very simple OP, come back to BlackBerry ( do not bother what the os or the device is).. just change the iPhone to BlackBerry ans everything will be sorted out... i swear...

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 06:36 AM