I recently updated to latest beta release using the autoloader from Blackberry Dev Site. My device is Q5, there was no SQR version there so I used the SQN that is supposed to be for Q10. It loaded smoothly and seemed OK until I found that Blackberry Protect is not Working! I turn the slider ON but there is no option for anti-theft like before and after going backward when I went there again it was set to OFF. It always happening like that, no way I can turn it on!
    09-06-16 01:32 PM
    It's a developer build that you never should have installed to begin with. Of course, there's bugs and things broken. It was never meant to used as a 'daily driver' OS.
    09-06-16 01:36 PM
    I understand what Beta is , But I didn't expect a major part of Blackberry would come Broken!
    09-06-16 01:42 PM
    I understand what Beta is , But I didn't expect a major part of Blackberry would come Broken!
    Those builds are inherently broken. Always have been.
    09-06-16 02:43 PM
    It's an incomplete build for devs and was clearly labeled as such.

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    09-06-16 03:10 PM
    As there really isn't a developer "tie-in" for BlackBerry Protect... there isn't much of a need for it to be working.

If you are trying to use the Developer OS as your daily driver... BlackBerry Protect is the least of your problems. There is a thread around here to help those that installed it without understanding what they were doing. It will add back some apps and features....
    09-06-16 03:19 PM