I recently accepted and installed the update from Lollipop to Marshmallow on my Priv - the update actually stated that it was a security update from BBM so I feel a bit mislead. I'm not unhappy with Marshmallow and I've noticed slightly better battery life, but...

Now the "middle" volume button on the side of the phone, which used to bring up the ringer/media/call volume menu doesn't work at all. Instead I need to use a dropdown tab from the actual volume menu to adjust them independently. Is there a patch coming for this? Does everyone have this problem on Marshmallow with their Priv?
    11-18-16 02:42 PM
    I recently accepted and installed the update from Lollipop to Marshmallow on my Priv - the update actually stated that it was a security update from BBM so I feel a bit mislead. I'm not unhappy with Marshmallow and I've noticed slightly better battery life, but...

Now the "middle" volume button on the side of the phone, which used to bring up the ringer/media/call volume menu doesn't work at all. Instead I need to use a dropdown tab from the actual volume menu to adjust them independently. Is there a patch coming for this? Does everyone have this problem on Marshmallow with their Priv?
    It's not a problem and it's not a glitch. The middle button is now just a mute button. You were probably so excited to get an update that you misread what it said. And as I recall the MM update didn't even say what it was, just said how big it was. Get over it.
    11-18-16 09:12 PM