While playing music's or videos' audio through aux, phone thinks the headphones got disconnected then reconneced (priv shows a small pop up on the bottom right describing that). Anyone with the same issue? Any fix? I already replaced the phone twice for the same problem!
    12-01-15 07:14 PM
    I already replaced the phone twice for the same problem!
    Have you considered that maybe the phone isn't the problem and maybe the headset is the fault?
    Mahammadyousuf likes this.
    12-01-15 10:19 PM
    I've had my phone for two weeks, and I'm running into the same issue. I've tried multiple sets of headphones, and actually bought a new pair just to make sure. I'm sure it's the phone. Any tips? Is it something I should contact the company about?
    Mahammadyousuf likes this.
    12-23-15 03:56 PM
    Had my Priv for just under a week and had a similar issue today. Plugged in the headphones, hit play and music came out of the loud speaker as well as the headphones.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-23-15 03:59 PM
    I've had this issue as well. Not the headphones. I've noticed an improvement with different music apps, but never a fix. I haven't tried it since the update, though I'm assuming everyone here had the update and it's clearly still doing it.

12-23-15 04:10 PM
    Hi all, I should have clarified, this happened just today and a power off and on resolved the issue. I will give an update if it happens again and if I find a fix.

12-23-15 06:17 PM
    Has it happened to your again? I tried everything but am having the same problem.

01-12-16 12:29 AM
    I have a different issue. Sometime when I plug in the headphone on the bottom right corner it says headset plugged in and immediately it says headset unplugged. However music still plays from the headphone.

I think there is definitely a sw bug around the headset detection. By the way I am using the original priv headset.

01-12-16 12:38 AM
    Mine pops up the damn ok Google voice listening queue waiting for me to say something. Really irritating I have to back out of that every time I plug headphones in to listen to Play Music

01-12-16 12:45 AM
    Mine pops up the damn ok Google voice listening queue waiting for me to say something. Really irritating I have to back out of that every time I plug headphones in to listen to Play Music

I think you can change that by going to Setting, Display, and scroll down and look for Headset plug in action.

01-12-16 01:05 AM
    I think you can change that by going to Setting, Display, and scroll down and look for Headset plug in action.

Yeah I've been there countless times but it doesn't have anything in there to fix it unless I'm missing something. I have it set to start Play Music upon plug-in, but over half the time it acts like I activated voice assistance and waits for me to say something. Annoying bug, perhaps.

01-12-16 01:31 AM
    I have this same exact issue. i tried 3.5mm-rca, stock headphones and it's the same deal. less so with thead stock headphones. If it didn't pause/stop the music it wouldn't be much of a problem.
    01-15-16 10:39 PM
    Have you considered that maybe the phone isn't the problem and maybe the headset is the fault?
    Lol helpful.

01-16-16 01:44 PM
    Lol helpful.

Might have been lol. They never mentioned they tested the headphones.
    01-16-16 05:04 PM
    I have this same exact issue. i tried 3.5mm-rca, stock headphones and it's the same deal. less so with thead stock headphones. If it didn't pause/stop the music it wouldn't be much of a problem.
    Exactly... at least if it didn't pause the music, then I might have looked the other way and not really care. But this is annoying! And how much I bragged about this phone, and it's shaming me like that in front of people. *sigh* :-(

01-17-16 01:15 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It's really infuriating. Go to play some music while I'm driving, and it suddenly stops, and the "headphone connected" notification pops up, like it thought the AUX cord was unplugged (which normally stops the music.) But it can't be the cord; I've tried 3 different cords. Can't be the car; tried 2 different vehicles. Can't be Google Play; it happens in Youtube as well.

It's a defect in the phone.
    04-06-16 06:32 PM
    I had the same issue. Created an account here to see if I can help.

I only experienced this problem when I was playing music at full blast. Try lowering the volume on the Priv, and turning up the volume on the sound system instead.
    04-06-16 07:15 PM
    I have a similar problem. I plug into my aux Jack in my truck and everything works fine. However when a phone call comes in and I answer it, I can't hear anything through my truck speakers. After I unplug the aux Cable and plug it back in, the call works fine and I can hear the caller in my truck speakers and the caller can hear me through the truck mic. It does the same thing whether I make or receive a call. Any ideas?
    12-29-16 09:10 PM