Ever since I upgraded to Marshmallow I keep losing the Bluetooth connection in my car. I have erased all the Bluetooth from both the phone and car, and cleared the cash a few times. Still keep losing the connection seconds after it initiates. Anyone have a fix for this. Or do I have to factory reset and go back to the old OS

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-14-16 06:12 PM
    Wait for patch.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    05-15-16 04:43 AM
    I am having the same problem. I have re-added my car but the Priv won't connect. I've factory reset the device and I've cleared the bluetooth cache and it still won't work. I had to update my Fitbit software before it would show up in the list of bluetooth devices. I don't have a way to update my car's audio system.

I have successfully reconnected to my bluetooth speaker and my fitbit. I'm having trouble with my car and my Automatic ODB connector. I called Blackberry and they told me Marshmallow was a beta program and therefore not covered by support. That was last week.
    05-16-16 02:49 PM
    MM has lot of bug fixes and patches to be released. Many issues with MM causing problems with default system apps. Only way is to wait for patches nd bug fixes. If downgrading helps just be careful doing it as yu may brick ya phone.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    05-17-16 02:29 AM