Does the playbook datestamp photos?
    01-14-15 06:43 PM
    Perhaps the mods can move this thread to the Playbook Forum. The OP can reach more people with ideas about this.

What is certain is that all pictures and videos do have dates associated with them. The time of day, too. They can be seen the Index of /accounts/1000/shared/camera of the Playbook.

How to show each pic with the date when you're moving them to another device I don't have the knowledge on, but if there is a direct way to get these photos along with their date info moved over, the Playbook Forum may know.

Now I am not sure, but it may even be that Ghost Commander or Quick App Manager will have all the pictures date info, even if you only install them on the Playbook now. Someone will indicate if this is possible. If not in these, perhaps other apps?

btw the Playbook's Index even reveals the logic behind the photo sort orders of the Playbook's Pictures App.
    01-14-15 08:14 PM
    I did a restore on my Passport and all of my pictures are now mixed up. Before they were sorted according to the date they were taken. Is there anyway I can get them sorted correctly in the Pictures App? Is there anyway this can be avoided when doing a restore and the restore can preserve the sort order of the pictures library? Similar issue took place during a Galaxy S4 to Passport device switch.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 10:25 AM