Hello all,

I recently changed back to BlackBerry and opted to get the Passport. When I plug my phone in via a USB cord, no music plays through my car. It says, "No supported data found. You can safely disconnect the device." I did pair the device to my car, and I can use the bluetooth to make and answer phone calls. I already tried deleting that connection and repairing it. For what it's worth, I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze. I'm switching from an iPhone and whenever I plug that phone in, it automatically started playing my music. No problems, no questions asked. When I plug in my Passport it gives me options to install drivers, access SD card, charge only, or ignore. If I choose to hit any of those, it doesn't work. Maybe there's a setting on the phone I'm missing?

Hopefully somebody can help me with this problem. It's a real inconvenience. Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 05:06 PM
    i thought you have to use a double ended 3.5mm AUX cable to plug into the radio?

not a usb

My Z30 plays music via the BT
    08-26-15 05:42 PM
    That could be. My iPhone played music through the USB but your answer makes sense. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 05:49 PM