So I already have an AT&T go phone if I buy a passport would I be able to put the sim in and use it? I can't find much information about anyone trying it out and would love if it worked was wanting to see if anyone had any information on it!
    07-13-16 10:54 PM
    So I already have an AT&T go phone if I buy a passport would I be able to put the sim in and use it? I can't find much information about anyone trying it out and would love if it worked was wanting to see if anyone had any information on it!
    Yes, as long as you bought the BlackBerry Passport from ShopBlackBerry, or any other source if you unlock it afterwards. If you buy a Passport from AT&T, then you wouldn't need to unlock the device. Keep in mind you may have to change your APN settings to get your data and MMS working, but it's a fairly straightforward process and usually as soon as you put in the SIM card it will automatically configure those settings for you, If it does not, there are definitely tutorials here on CrackBerry and on BlackBerry's official website that can help show you how to change the APN such as this one,

https://help.blackberry.com/en/black...669555124.html
    Last edited by goku_vegeta; 07-13-16 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Changed URL for the BlackBerry Passport Tutorial, Z10 tutorial is exactly the same process
    07-13-16 11:07 PM