At night before sleep i always switch on the Airplane Mode on my Passport because its like Battery Power Saving Mode.So,last week when i switch on the airplane mode and before the airplane mode is fully on i turn my phone to sleep and the second day when i wake my phone i saw the airplane mode still turning the radio off so i cancel it.after that i saw that my wifi and cellular signal is being turned off so when i open and close the airplane mode again the cellular signal works fine but the wifi keeps turn on and off by it self when i swtiched the wifi off the wifi stops turn on and off by it self.I have try many method like rebooting the phone and reload the bb10 os it still the same!someone helppppp me
    01-06-17 04:28 AM
    How does it behave when you don't use airplane mode? What OS are you on? Have you tried using bedside mode instead? Are you having issues with battery drain in general?
    01-06-17 05:51 AM
    I'm in BB 10.3.2.2876 if I don't use airplane mode the phone is only using Data Service but wifi keep turning on and off.But when I turn the airplane mode on again the phone closed the Data Service and the wifi too but when I turn it back on the data service is fine but wifi still turning on off by it self
    01-10-17 10:44 AM