I need to get a hold of replacement Arabic keyboard for the Blackberry Passport, where can I find them online? I am based in Europe and not the Middle East.
    11-26-14 10:16 PM
    I don't see one for sale, in any language, in any country.
    I don't see one for sale, in any language, in any country.
    11-26-14 10:41 PM
    I had the same problem. I wrote letters to differenet blasckberry service centers in my country (Russia), they said they will inform me and finaly I got one. Regional keyboard inforesheniya. ru/aksessuary-dla-blackberry/aksessuary-i-zapcasti-dla-blackberry-passport/Russkaya_klaviatura_v_sborke_s_platoy_i_sensornym_ _lementom_dlya_BlackBerry_Passport__gravirovka_/ . Hope it helps someone.
    01-12-15 02:01 AM
    I have bb passport with arabic keyboard bought in Dubai and since keyboard parts are impossible to find anywhere in the world i'm ready to exchange it to regular one with english letters only. Let me know if anybody interested. I'm currently located in Russia.
    m.jeddy likes this.
    01-14-15 09:05 AM
    I have an English letter only passport. Just got it a week ago and I'm looking for the arabic letter keyboard. If your device in a good condition. I am welling to swap.
    02-14-15 10:33 PM
    Replacement keyboards started showing up in Australia and eBay

The following link is one example http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Bl...rd+replacement

Can't find an Arabic/English one. Do me a favor please if you are replacing an English/Arabic keyboard, send it to me. I am looking for one.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 04:00 PM