Hey! I'm a speedy typer and a good chunk of the time my BlackBerry can't keep up with me - there is a significant lag, like if I was hit by it during mid-boss fight in an MMO.

Is it possible that it's the browser itself? I'm not having any problems right now on the CB app.

If it is the default browser, what alternate one would you suggest I use? i have Browsie downloaded but I switch between them both often enough. any other ones around?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

p.s. turned off word prediction, autocorrect, etc. and have noticed perhaps a small bit of difference!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:01 PM
    Could be browser, could be particular website, maybe rebooting the phone would help?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:03 PM
    Hey! I'm a speedy typer and a good chunk of the time my BlackBerry can't keep up with me - there is a significant lag, like if I was hit by it during mid-boss fight in an MMO.

Is it possible that it's the browser itself? I'm not having any problems right now on the CB app.

If it is the default browser, what alternate one would you suggest I use? i have Browsie downloaded but I switch between them both often enough. any other ones around?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

p.s. turned off word prediction, autocorrect, etc. and have noticed perhaps a small bit of difference!

Posted via CB10
    Hey, developer of Browsie Browser here.
    If you're having any issues with the browser! Please let me know so we can look for a solution!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:31 PM
    Hey, developer of Browsie Browser here.
    If you're having any issues with the browser! Please let me know so we can look for a solution!

Posted via CB10
    Yo dan. This issue appears in both Browsie Browser and in standard Browser.
    It basically makes the word prediction lag so badly it can completely replace words into incoherent combinations and seems to sometimes duplicate the last word typed. If I type really really slowly it works but it is definitely a big problem. It also has a big delay on the actual appearance of letters.
    The issue is most apparent for me when typing in the comment section of facebook while in the browser.

Passport with 10.3.2.2474
    Last edited by Adveloq; 10-21-15 at 05:36 AM. Reason: added OS ver and phone
    10-21-15 05:35 AM