Hi folks,
    Does anyone know how to do this (if, indeed, it can be done?).

It was easy enough on my last device, the Bold 9900 - by use of the shift key, trackpad and menu button. I've tried pressing and holding the email, then swiping the keyboard down (and up, and left and right!) - nothing happens.

It seems to me that this is a one-at-a-time job - and if you've got a busy inbox, this can take time. I simply can't believe this simple function has been removed - or am I missing a trick here?
    01-17-15 01:14 PM
    Yeah not possible. You need to select the ones you want and then delete all. But yes, have to select one by one.
    Or you can click on the date header and it will select all prior.
    01-17-15 01:59 PM
    If you hold down on a message the menu on the right should open and there should be an option to select more. If you select that you should be able to select multiple messages and then you can hit the garbage symbol to delete the ones that you selected.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 02:07 PM
    Thanks for your replies. Yep, that works!
    01-17-15 02:40 PM
    Isn't that a option on the new Classic though? Thought I saw that option demonstrated at BlackBerry keynote for the device. Which would indicate that it may be coming soon to the Passport as well. Check out at 14:10 minutes into this video.
    01-17-15 02:43 PM
    @^^^

Post #3 already explained it.

You can select and delete multiple emails, texts etc from the Hub in one go.

CB10 @ Q5
    01-17-15 03:33 PM
    I think he is referring to just using the shift key and track pad to scroll down through the messages he wants to select for deletion(as long as the group he was selecting for deletion were in succession) rather than hitting select more and then having to tap each one individually to delete them as a group.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 04:32 PM
    They 'could' implement it on PP (on screen shift + kb as trackpad) but it would:

1. Reduce the available screen area (for listing the emails etc) = too much scrolling needed.

2. Not as smooth/ easy to use as the physical shift + trackpad combo.

Till then multi tap & select in Hub is definitely faster and more efficient than deleting 1 email at a time.

EDIT:
    With the shift + trackpad only, you can't skip in between the long list of emails, with multi tap & select you can.

I find it more handy while clearing the Hub of redundant/ unneeded communications.

Can delete multiple texts, BBM threads, emails (from different accounts) all in one go.

CB10 @ Q5
    manonthemoon likes this.
    01-18-15 05:34 AM
    -- Sorry, double post --
    01-18-15 05:39 AM