Hi all. I am a faithful BlackBerry lover and recently upgraded from the q10 to the Passport.(I call her Baby-Bella) I have an IMac at home with all my music on it. My question is..can I transfer my Itunes music to my blackberry? And if so, please list step by step as I am not IMAC user friendly. Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:57 PM
    i was never able to do it on my Z30....i guess i didn't research it enough. What have you found from looking here on CB through the forums? I believe there is an app that might allow that but otherwise itunes and a BB are non-compatible. Check the app store. in fact, go to Google and ask it what you want to do and see if some other folks have done the same thing you want to do.
    in fact here's a video from youtube...maybe this is what youre looking for?
    09-04-15 08:26 AM
    Install BlackBerry Link for Mac. From there you can check yours MUSIC source, iTunes.
    I use link al the time to sync my music.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 08:42 AM
    BlackBerry link for mac.... make play list and transfer files to link

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 01:53 PM
    I haven't been able to transfer my itunes music to my Passport. I have tried using link but have the message, "Blackberry Link can't access your iTunes library. Confirm that iTunes is installed on your computer, open iTunes and add music to your library." I have iTunes and it's installed... Can someone walk me through what I should be doing?
    02-03-16 01:42 PM
    I just manually copy my iTunes media directory to my BlackBerry over Wi-Fi using my home network. Not a slick as syncing but it works. I use a PC but it should work with a Mac too.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-04-16 03:54 AM