One thing that really annoys me is that when I wanted to get a BlackBerry Q5 for my first BlackBerry phone. I was seeing all these messages that it's only for business people! I mean why? Are they just aiming at that certain person who works all day and needs to be productive? I think because of this they have lost a lot of potential customers, if they aimed it at everyone they probably would've got a lot more user base like other big companies.
    Personally I'm not a business man and don't need to do business stuff on my bb10. I just use it as it's new innovative and love the hub and gesture features. I'm really close to getting a BlackBerry Passport but what's stopping me is that it's made for business users and seems like it would be pointless for me.
    Has anyone else felt like this before they got their BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 03:11 PM
    All BlackBerry10 devices can be used for whatevers.

The keyboard kinda puts it in the business side, since the general smartphone user does not want a keyboard. So they see keyboard, they all go ""NUUUU!!! WOORRKK!!!!!"

I wonder if this is the root of BlackBerry's problems... Since the majority of the world is lazy, and just want to waste time on their phones, having a brand of smartphone associates with actual work messes up with their subconscious....

Now, if you ask me, I'd go Q10. Prices have dropped by now and you can get one fairly cheap. It has better specs (same as the recently released Classic) than the Q5 and it also has a keyboad.
    02-28-15 04:18 PM