I have had no problem with Blackberry Link until suddenly last week it wouldn't open. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it and no luck. I'm getting frustrated as I can't sync my calendar
    I keep getting this message: 'a problem caused this programme to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if there is a solution'
    10-13-16 11:01 AM
    You didn't say if you are on Windows 7 or Windows 10, but Link is now having problems with both as well as Sierra on the Mac. It's time to start thinking about an alternative to Link, not to mention BB10.

BlackBerry has provided some support for resolving the conflict between iTunes and Link on Windows 10, but Link hasn't been updated for more than a year, so don't expect a new version.

I'm not willing to go to the extremes some have to get Link working on W10, so I have switched to using my Microsoft account and Outlook.com to automatically sync my Contacts and Calendar with BB10 and Office Outlook. My iMac is still on Mavericks so I'm now doing my BB10 backups with Link on it.

Here's the main thread where this issue has been discussed:
    Windows 10 Update 1607 Broke Blackberry Link
    10-13-16 11:19 AM
    I pretty don't rely much on Link anymore for this very reason. I'm using Windows 10 on my work computer and BB Link seems to work fine, but I would hate to rely on it one day and on that day it doesn't work. I too use Outlook to sync contacts and calendar events and important files I just save on my computer. Too bad it's come to this...
    10-14-16 09:25 AM
    It's the latest iTunes update that stuffed it. Remove iTunes, Bonjour, in fact delete everything Apple. Restart PC, do a Google search for a previous version of iTunes and install that. Restart PC, update Link to latest version from BlackBerry website. Restart PC. That should fix it. It is crucial to delete everything iTunes and Bonjour and restart PC after each step. Took me days to work this out. Hope this helps guys.
    This fix is better than BlackBerry fix because it still allows iTunes sync

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:04 PM
    Also turn off auto update to iTunes and don't update it or it will break Link again.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:07 PM