Hello everyone,
    I have recently upgraded from a 4gb memory card to a 32gb memory card for my blackberry q5.
    everything was fine for a couple days but then my pictures disappeared, music was disappearing and my videos wouldnt play, but everything was still showing up on file manager. i deleted the music files that werent showing up and downloaded them back, but they wouldnt play still.
    because of this i backed up my device onto blackberry link (i have the latest versions of link and of my phone software) but now i am trying to restore but it just gets to 40% and then my phone restarts and no restoration has occurred .. more things have gone!! even my whatsapp has gone!
    i need to do a restoration as i have hundreds of family photos that mean alot ..

PLEASE HELP!!!!
    07-28-14 04:57 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB!
    Now the contents of your card is backed up to Link? Why not just make a copy of the card on your desktop?

Sounds like you need to reload an OS and then try a restore of your backup file.
    07-28-14 06:52 AM