I connect to BlackBerry Link Ok via USB via wifi, but when I tap backup it cannot be done on wifi, but when toggle off my device from wifi, my Z30 disconnects from BlackBerry link.
    Any assistance

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 02:53 PM
    I connect to BlackBerry Link Ok via USB via wifi, but when I tap backup it cannot be done on wifi, but when toggle off my device from wifi, my Z30 disconnects from BlackBerry link.
    Any assistance.
    Link is now out of date and not compatible with many updated Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OS systems. Since Link is not going to be updated to fix these problems, I suggest you look at other options for backup.
    12-03-16 03:16 PM
    what other options are there ?? I am on windows 10
    12-03-16 03:22 PM
    You can sync your contacts and calendar with your Microsoft account through Outlook.com and to Office Outlook if you use it. It works very well and syncs automatically.
    12-04-16 06:55 PM
    As noted Link has been neglected and compatibility issues have been a recent concern....works for some but not for others.
    You may want to try and completely uninstall then reinstall BBlink and Blend back to your PC.
    You've got nothing to lose and that "fix" did work for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 12:30 AM
    About two months ago, they issued an update 10. 3.3.1463. Prior to that, BlackBerry Link work flawlessly on Windows 10. Right after the software update, it no longer will backup or restore, but it still synchronizes with Outlook. It also will not back up or restore on any other Windows version. BlackBerry is aware of this but doesn't care to fix it.
    04-18-17 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD