I have been trying to connect to a lot of different wi-fis. I have tried everything, from deleting the saved networks, to restarting my phone and so much more. But everythime i try to connect to any wifi it just says connecting, and it appears like it connected but it wont work. It just tries to connect forever and it wont work, please help!!
    07-10-14 03:35 PM
    I have been trying to connect to a lot of different wi-fis. I have tried everything, from deleting the saved networks, to restarting my phone and so much more. But everythime i try to connect to any wifi it just says connecting, and it appears like it connected but it wont work. It just tries to connect forever and it wont work, please help!!
    Welcome to the forums!! To get a better look at your situation, what OS version do you use? That's how we can help you out easier.
    07-10-14 04:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums!! To get a better look at your situation, what OS version do you use? That's how we can help you out easier.
    Its a blackberry torch 9810
    07-10-14 04:42 PM