Hi....my BlackBerry Id is [email protected] and for some unfortunate jumble I keyed wrong passwords and is been blocked..did the routine to reset on the laptop and also from device..every time I get the message the reset link is mailed.

I am unable to check which mail id is it referring to..as I had not configured the BlackBerry Id on my device hub.

Checked several times in my main id from laptop also did the junk folders. Etc...unable to find a solution kindly help help...as I need to access my laptop files remotely and the BlackBerry Link is not working since I am not able to login..sooner I login it says passwords keyed in wrong several times and the id. is blocked....reset and the same. loop...goes on.....

Regards

Aziz

Aziz ..... Z30
    08-14-14 01:53 PM
    Hi....my BlackBerry Id is [email protected] and for some unfortunate jumble I keyed wrong passwords and is been blocked..did the routine to reset on the laptop and also from device..every time I get the message the reset link is mailed.

I am unable to check which mail id is it referring to..as I had not configured the BlackBerry Id on my device hub.

Checked several times in my main id from laptop also did the junk folders. Etc...unable to find a solution kindly help help...as I need to access my laptop files remotely and the BlackBerry Link is not working since I am not able to login..sooner I login it says passwords keyed in wrong several times and the id. is blocked....reset and the same. loop...goes on.....

Regards

Aziz

Aziz ..... Z30
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...sig=&i=4837773 You went there?
    08-14-14 02:27 PM
    Yes..tried all of that...

Aziz ..... Z30
    08-14-14 02:40 PM
    Yes..tried all of that...

Aziz ..... Z30
    And you can't log into the account from a web browser to check the email. Who's your service provider?
    08-14-14 03:48 PM
    08-14-14 03:53 PM
    Here's what I got when I put in your email address.

BlackBerry Id password reset-help.png
    08-14-14 03:58 PM
    Hi....my BlackBerry Id is [email protected]
    Do you work for BlackBerry? If not, you are using the wrong email address.

If you used a verizon.blackberry.net or tmo.blackberry.net or att.blackberry.net email, then you cannot retrieve the lost password as those email accounts only are accessible from the blackberry phone.

Hi Thacho1
    08-14-14 04:21 PM
    Do you work for BlackBerry? If not, you are using the wrong email address.

If you used a verizon.blackberry.net or tmo.blackberry.net or att.blackberry.net email, then you cannot retrieve the lost password as those email accounts only are accessible from the blackberry phone.

Hi Thacho1
    LOL, Hi Denise!
    08-14-14 04:26 PM
    No I don't work for the BlackBerry...guess if was then I wouldn't be struggling to log.

You are right...maybe I have mixed up the id.

But my id for login is [email protected]

Aziz ..... Z30
    08-15-14 08:36 AM
    No I don't work for the BlackBerry...guess if was then I wouldn't be struggling to log.

You are right...maybe I have mixed up the id.

But my id for login is [email protected]

Aziz ..... Z30
    Did you try the last site I sent you. Seems all you need is your device pin?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 10:00 AM
    08-15-14 11:08 AM
    How is it possible you can have "blackberry" domain as I never heard BlackBerry provide email service

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    08-15-14 11:11 AM
    Op, if your email is a blackberry.com address then contact an analyst and ask them to assist. Otherwise there is nothing we can offer other than the standard bbid reset process.
    08-15-14 11:37 AM
    If he'd just go to the second site I sent and put in his PIN to have the password sent to his phone, we may not be having this conversation. Matter of fact, i'm tempted to put in my own PIN to have the password sent to me. Lol
    08-15-14 02:18 PM
    If the OP does not know the correct email address and the correct password, I doubt that anything will help in this case.
    08-15-14 03:07 PM
    My thing is, I hate when people ask for help, start a thread, then disappear. I'll give it another day, then i'm washing my hands of it.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    08-15-14 03:40 PM
    Sorry brother was just out on travel work...looks like ur right my id is wrong.

Regards

Aziz ..... Z30
    08-18-14 09:17 AM
    Sorry brother was just out on travel work...looks like ur right my id is wrong.

Regards

Aziz ..... Z30
    It's all good, did you get a chance to try the second site and send it to your phone using your PIN?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:21 AM