Can I use a same blackberry Id for my Q10 & Z3 simultaneously? If yes then whether the paid apps on my Q10 cab be used in Z3? And also whether I get to see the history of apps downloaded?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    khairulkabir likes this.
    08-08-14 07:23 AM
    Hello and welcome.
    I would think the paid apps from the Q will not be available for your Z3 as they are different screen sizes. I believe you can use the same BBID but only one at a time. You wont be able to be logged onto let's say BBM at the same time on both devices...
    khairulkabir and iamvarunshah like this.
    08-08-14 07:33 AM
    Thanks. Please also tell whether there are any news regarding problem in WiFi and internet connection of Z3? Bcoz my new Z3 is facing this problem.. Is there a solution towards it?

khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 03:30 AM
    I would think the paid apps from the Q will not be available for your Z3 as they are different screen sizes.
    Not necessarily - it depends on how the vendor of the app chose to post it on BlackBerry World.

It is possible to define a single app in BlackBerry World, and have different versions of it allocated to different devices. In this case the user will pay once and have access to the app across all supported devices.
    khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 04:00 AM
    Thanks. Please also tell whether there are any news regarding problem in WiFi and internet connection of Z3? Bcoz my new Z3 is facing this problem.. Is there a solution towards it?

What exactly is the problem?
    khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 04:01 AM
    What exactly is the problem?
    WiFi is connected, but it also says acquiring IP Address but it never acquires. Hence net never works. I tried to connect Q10 with the same WiFi and there's no such problem.

khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 08:05 AM
    WiFi is connected, but it also says acquiring IP Address but it never acquires. Hence net never works. I tried to connect Q10 with the same WiFi and there's no such problem.

Try this:

(1) Disable the WiFi connection ("Off")
    (2) Delete all networks from the saved WiFi newtorks list (you can access it with the button at the bottom of the WiFi settings screen)
    (3) Enable the WiFi connection and try to connect it again

I hope it will work.
    khairulkabir and iamvarunshah like this.
    08-09-14 08:14 AM
    Try this:

(1) Disable the WiFi connection ("Off")
    (2) Delete all networks from the saved WiFi newtorks list (you can access it with the button at the bottom of the WiFi settings screen)
    (3) Enable the WiFi connection and try to connect it again

I hope it will work.
    Tried it buddy.. But still it doesn't work. Acquiring IP Address will be shown every time..

khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 08:32 AM
    Tried it buddy.. But still it doesn't work. Acquiring IP Address will be shown every time..

Mine does that too (still shows the "Acquiring IP Address" message) but in fact it connects to WiFi fine. Did you test it to see if you get Internet access even if the message still reads "Acquiring IP Address"?
    khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 08:37 AM
    Mine does that too (still shows the "Acquiring IP Address" message) but in fact it connects to WiFi fine. Did you test it to see if you get Internet access even if the message still reads "Acquiring IP Address"?
    Yes. I did test but internet never works properly. If it works then only for 1-2 minutes then it stops.

khairulkabir likes this.
    08-09-14 12:54 PM