I am unable to login to my BBID on my phone, I use a blackberry Q10, OS Version 10.3.2.2876, please help

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 05:34 AM
    If you have forgotten your password and are having login issues, contact Blackberry technical support and they should be able to correct the problem.
    04-07-16 05:47 AM
    I am unable to login to my BBID on my phone, I use a blackberry Q10, OS Version 10.3.2.2876, please help

Posted via CB10
    Time to clarify what your issues are exactly because your initial thread describes a couple of possible login problems. Have you changed your BBID prior to the 2876 update? Was your device associated with a BES account before purchase? Did you buy the device used?

Are you locked out of your device by device password? If so and you cannot remember your password you won't have any option but to cycle through password prompts and force the device to wipe...you can then reactivate phone with your BBid.

If your device is accessible but you have simply forgotten the password for your BBid you can login in online to password recovery and access your associated email to recover password and access.
    This can also be accessed on your device by accessing BB identity in system Settings. Follow the appropriate prompts for forgotten password.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/

If you are still having issues then refer to each of the steps in the BlackBerry support bulletin below. It was recently updated and will guide you through any available options. Be methodical.
    If you are the original owner and purchased the device new and have not modified your BBID credentials you may simply be missing a step. Good luck!

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English
    04-07-16 02:08 PM
    Time to clarify what your issues are exactly because your initial thread describes a couple of possible login problems. Have you changed your BBID prior to the 2876 update? Was your device associated with a BES account before purchase? Did you buy the device used?

Are you locked out of your device by device password? If so and you cannot remember your password you won't have any option but to cycle through password prompts and force the device to wipe...you can then reactivate phone with your BBid.

If your device is accessible but you have simply forgotten the password for your BBid you can login in online to password recovery and access your associated email to recover password and access.
    This can also be accessed on your device by accessing BB identity in system Settings. Follow the appropriate prompts for forgotten password.

If you are still having issues then refer to each of the steps in the BlackBerry support bulletin below. It was recently updated and will guide you through any available options. Be methodical.
    If you are the original owner and purchased the device new and have not modified your BBID credentials you may simply be missing a step. Good luck!

Thanks for providing the additional tech information.
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    04-07-16 05:06 PM

I deleted my initial BBID account online, then re-registered with the same email & password, now my device isn't accepting this password, each time I type it, nothing happens, it doesn't login, same thing if I decide to wipe the device, no response to the password when I hit 'enter' or 'verify'

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 05:02 AM
    I even logged in to BlackBerry protect, and it says my profile isn't associated with this device, I've tried contacting blackberry support, but I'm not getting any solution to this

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 05:05 AM
    Ouch!
    Keep trying to contact BB support. Unfortunately this is one of the drawbacks of device security and there may not be much more than you can do on your end.

The following link appears to outline your problem and unfortunately you may not like what is noted.

How to delete the BlackBerry ID account
    04-09-16 12:41 AM