My all friends alwys says that Ur BlackBerry is S****. How can I show him that the BlackBerry 10 is better than android.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 11:35 PM
    Better and Android than android�
    05-14-16 11:40 PM
    Gud

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    tryfe likes this.
    05-14-16 11:52 PM
    You can't.
    marshalayy likes this.
    05-14-16 11:54 PM
    That is amazing that people insult your phone. People are so brainwashed. Which phone do you have? There are many wonders to the BlackBerry. I would stash some of the Youtube links to the 'Why I Hate My BlackBerry' guy, and play one while emailing them a quick Share link and playing some great song on the music player and just say once you go Black you can never go back...

Or something like that... cuz' really they're just jealous.
    05-16-16 01:00 AM
    Or watch and learn then show them why you hate your BlackBerry Soooo Much!
    main start button fot you to find which one you want to watch :

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=why I hate my BlackBerry&sm=3
    05-16-16 01:08 AM
    My all friends alwys says that Ur BlackBerry is S****. How can I show him that the BlackBerry 10 is better than android.

Posted via CB10
    You can't. Open-minded people are scarce. You can point out that their phones is an insecure sieve, and they'll come back with: "But look -- my phone can get a bunny rabbit app! Can yours?"
    05-16-16 08:12 AM
    You can't. Open-minded people are scarce. You can point out that their phones is an insecure sieve, and they'll come back with: "But look -- my phone can get a bunny rabbit app! Can yours?"
    Well if a bunny rabbit app is important to them.....

The issue is how are you going to point out that their phone is an insecure sieve? Billions using them without issues, sure we get reports about "potential" vulnerabilities. But the truth is if we all worried about "potential" dangerous stuff in the world, how would we live?
    05-16-16 08:32 AM
    Do you honestly believe the app gap is limited to bunny rabbit and fart apps?

I would also be interested in learning more about your "sieve" statement. What security issue are you specifically referring to?
    05-16-16 08:41 AM
    I have always believed that if your device is doing what you expect it to and you have the apps and functionality you require, then who cares what other folks think.

I only switched to IOS and Android from OS10 because my clients require me to use some custom apps that only run on IOS and Android otherwise I would still have my passport.

I did buy a Blackberry Priv that I switch between my iPhone 6s and so far I have been more then pleased with the device. To me it's all about what best fits your needs.
    05-16-16 09:13 AM
    Do you honestly believe the app gap is limited to bunny rabbit and fart apps?

I would also be interested in learning more about your "sieve" statement. What security issue are you specifically referring to?
    This was, actually, of course, hyperbole. What I'm getting at is, it really doesn't matter how good a phone is (I have Android and BBerry) , once someone decides a phone is "best", than it's really done. Case in point. Close friend is extreme tech "un-involved". About six month ago he asked me to help him get a modern, "smart" phone (he had a flip phone on T-mo). We went to the local store front and walked through all the choices and he decided he liked a Samsung. Now, all he gets from his associates (who are also, not tech aware, but more so than he), is that he should have bought an iPhone because... well, just because (what I meant by the the bunny rabbit factor). "Everyone knows the iPhone is better!" Etc. It didn't matter that I showed him his phone was terrific and the phones were really very similar (and far more than he needed)... people he "trusted" had pronounced the iPhone better.

Shopping for his first router (!) we ran into a crazy looking, obvious tech saturated sales kid who told him the iPhone was a piece of crap and he's lucky he's got the Samsung. Now, this was just as phony a pronouncement, but he felt somehow purified. He had found his bunny factor and was now happy... and he still can't even text.
    05-17-16 08:50 AM