I want to buy a Z30 but everyone told me that within a year i will no longer have support for it... Is that true or should i do it? I never had a BB phone but i always wanted one. It's just something about the professionalism that draws me into wanting one. When i decided to buy a Z30, some people told me that it would be a terrible idea because they want to sell to some chinese company and that i will end up with a phone who will no longer get updates and my warranty will be obsolete within a year. What do you guys advise me?
    06-13-15 04:21 AM
    I think you REALLY should not worry about what people think about Blackberry will fold or being sold to another company in China. I'm not saying this because I like and use BB. After all, I have iPad and iPod Touch too. I'm not one of these persons who are attached to a brand. I'm much interested in functionality. My first BB was a 9700, upgraded to a 9900 three years ago. I finally upgrade to a Classic last week and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I was REALLY reluctant to upgrade from my 9900 as my workflow was set and could not been better. BB 10 has far fewer bugs than ios (iphone). The current version of ios has so many bugs it isn't funny. Don't take my word for it, look at what is on the iphone forum. If you want a phone for professionalism, choose BB; if you want a phone that has a lot apps choose iPhone (a lot of apps, a few good ones, a lot of mediocre ones and a lot of them are junk). People who advocate people buying iphone or android don't really understand what a BB will do for them. The only reason BB is sold to another company is because of market reason cause the executives to sell. Somehow, I don't think John Chen will do that.
    06-13-15 04:57 AM
    Like he said Brother ....guest .
    06-13-15 07:00 AM
    All i would like to know is, say the company will be sold, can i rely on this phone to last me at least 2 years if i take proper care of it, and not be afraid that it'll break down or suddenly start having issues like an android does, and i'll have no way to repare it and i'll end up regretting every cent spent like i did with my android phone?

I'm the guest by the way ^_^
    06-13-15 07:09 AM
    All i would like to know is, say the company will be sold, can i rely on this phone to last me at least 2 years if i take proper care of it, and not be afraid that it'll break down or suddenly start having issues like an android does, and i'll have no way to repare it and i'll end up regretting every cent spent like i did with my android phone?

I'm the guest by the way ^_^
    My Z30 was coming up to 2 years old, so I sold it...and bought a Z30. Rumour of BlackBerry closing have been around for 3 years...no regrets here, best device I have owned....and I am not a fanboy, if there was another available that was better for me I would buy it. The only reason to sell was to get a fresh battery, and made $100 on the deals.
    06-13-15 07:27 AM
    Thank you guys, i've made up my mind, i'm going to buy it right away. Great community, i appreciate all the help. I wish you all a great day.
    hindsketchup238 and nhanken like this.
    06-13-15 07:52 AM
    I love my z30

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 10:31 PM
    Thank you guys, i've made up my mind, i'm going to buy it right away. Great community, i appreciate all the help. I wish you all a great day.
    Follow your heart and don't let other people sway you away from what you want to do. The phone, like a car, will still work if the company were to shut down or sold to another company.

I'm not sure if ShopBlackBerry or Amazon still has the Z30 on sale but even at the regular price, it's still a fantastic bargain.

To BB or not to BB?
    06-13-15 11:07 PM