I have been a user of Blackberry for last 6 years, i have switched many Blackberry smartphones but never thought to shift to Android. But now very recently i have. The reason being that there are so many things like Skype, video chats, and many more easy to use apps that i have been compromising just due to an affiliation and intrinsic love for the Blackberry brand. But now i am left with no option.
    What my concern is that cant Blackberry become as handy and as easy to use as android phones are? so i can again shift to my Blackberries. is there any probability?
    03-05-15 01:23 AM
    To me, BlackBerry is very easy to use as compare to other phones but maybe that is just me

Posted via CB30
    03-05-15 02:36 AM
    I have been a user of Blackberry for last 6 years, i have switched many Blackberry smartphones but never thought to shift to Android. But now very recently i have. The reason being that there are so many things like Skype, video chats, and many more easy to use apps that i have been compromising just due to an affiliation and intrinsic love for the Blackberry brand. But now i am left with no option.
    What my concern is that cant Blackberry become as handy and as easy to use as android phones are? so i can again shift to my Blackberries. is there any probability?
    Out of the box, BB10 can usually accomplish more than Android or iOS. Its the third party apps that I think you are actually referring to, not the OS itself. And to answer that, BB10 wants to get Android compatibility so that apps are not a limitation to enjoying BB10 the OS for the hub, email, sharing invocation, etc.
    03-05-15 03:15 AM
    Hi Sarah,

I think that I'm not younger than u, and in the same situation, but actually I've just moved to android ( Moto X 2nd Generation ) I can tell you this: The best operating system to me is still Blackbbery, Android has grown too fast and still needs a lot of improvements in order to be as efficient as BB, BUT, the reasons why I've moved out are:

- Many and useful apps still not available to work properly in BB
    - BB has begun to do better phones ( better specs ) recently, and still behind
    - Its market global share has fallen to 0.4%, which means that a possible turnaround is Uphill
    - BB has begun to adapt its BES to allow working with Android, Iphone...which to me is a clear sign that BB has quit to the handset war

All of above has cornered me to move to Android ( against my wish ) but the future is in Android and iOS :-(

Be patience with the change, I'm still struggling to manage it
    Last edited by pstrusi; 03-05-15 at 05:19 PM.
    03-05-15 05:25 AM
    I couldn't take Android any longer than 2 days. Nothing is like BB. I really hope that this wonderful company can thrive strongly from here. Here a little opinion that I wrote:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...droid-1004651/
    Last edited by pstrusi; 03-07-15 at 02:05 PM.
    03-07-15 06:43 AM
    Many android apps can be used on your BlackBerry nowadays. Especially if you are running 10.3.1. Skype, for example runs quite well. So does the android version of Netflix.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.1.2267
    03-07-15 08:06 AM
    You should get your android smartphone. Blackberry has announced that they will make those bb os 10 features available in android. Beside that, it has all the apps you've compromised.
    03-07-15 08:21 AM
    SaraH, I couldn't take any more of Android after intense 3 days. Here a little article that of my experience:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...droid-1004651/
    03-07-15 02:07 PM