Does anyone know a top notch blackberry technician in nyc? Having issues transferring data on the q10... Need someone to take a look at it.
    09-27-14 01:48 PM
    Why not post a detailed description of your problem with screen prints if relevant and get the collective expertise of the entire BB world instead of posting a vague statement of your issue that does not give anyone enough information to know where the source of your problem may lie and demand that someone must physically look at your Q10 (I am presuming that is what you have in mind since you want an expert in NYC)

So lets start with your statement "Having issues with transferring data on the Q10.." Well transfers involve moving something from a source to a destination. You have not told us what is the source of the transfer nor what is the destination. Perchance both are on the Q10, but maybe not. We don't know.

So maybe rather than than demanding that someone in NYC come look at your machine (and by the way if your definition of NYC includes all the boroughs, that may require a significant amount of travel), you might consider the following:
    1. Join the forum, rather than post as a guest. That way you can, in the future, contribute the knowledge you gain through having your problem solved to help others (I believe that is called paying it forward); and
    2. Provide a detailed description of your problem and throw it open to the whole community rather than suggesting that the only solution is for someone to come look at your Q10, which is somehow different from the umpteen thousand Q10's sold worldwide.
    09-27-14 08:27 PM
    Does anyone know a top notch blackberry technician in nyc? Having issues transferring data on the q10... Need someone to take a look at it.
    Yeah, I live there.. what's the issue Private message me...
    09-29-14 09:28 PM