I have BlackBerry Z10 want to try Snapchat at my device, but this app don't run without Google Play Service, and found many threads at Crackberry Forum regarding Google Play Service.
    My question is that, are BlackBerry Developers still failed to fix this issue for Blackberrians?
    We are still depriving to run such apps which depends on Google Play Services.
    Should we all move to android Devices?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 02:47 PM
    Google will not allow GPS on non-Android phones so BB can do nothing. Use Casper a 3rd party Android app for now.
    05-22-15 02:52 PM
    I have BlackBerry Z10 want to try Snapchat at my device, but this app don't run without Google Play Service, and found many threads at Crackberry Forum regarding Google Play Service.
    My question is that, are BlackBerry Developers still failed to fix this issue for Blackberrians?
    We are still depriving to run such apps which depends on Google Play Services.
    Should we all move to android Devices?

Posted via CB10
    Neither still nor failed because it's not the fault of any BlackBerry developer that there is not working Snapchat on BlackBerry 10. If YOU really need Snapchat YES YOU should move to Android.

Via Pasta CB10
    05-22-15 04:34 PM