Hello all,

I'm excited to get back to the classic, after my Q10 broke and couldnt get a replacement through my dealers.

Only thing I'm mainly concerned at the moment and haven't been able to find a lot of info on is: will they have more native apps? Particularly Instagram, Snapchat.

Everything else on the BB os has been perfect for me, but sideloading at times caused a major hassle, which I', hoping they've over come.

If they can get more native apps, I believe it'll help them excel and back to the top as they did before.

If anyone has any info on this, much appreciated.

Cheers.
    09-23-14 10:31 AM
    The Amazon App Store will drive popular apps such as the ones you mentioned. You'll start to find more business oriented apps in BBWorld.
    09-23-14 10:51 AM
    .... but sideloading at times caused a major hassle, which I', hoping they've over come.

Cheers.
    Side loading hasn't been needed for a long time. Direct Android app installation has been around a while.. .so yes they have overcome that a while back.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 11:00 AM
    Good to hear that.

I know before when I had sideloaded a few apps it junked, but if you've said direct android app install is the new way, hopefully it will be fine.

Has anyone had any issues with the q10 or q5, running direct androids apps on it??
    09-23-14 11:02 AM