I received a new BlackBerry classic for Christmas and it is awesome, no doubt. The screen and keyboard feel great. The trackpad and phone buttons are indispensable! With that said, there are a few minor things that would make the classic even better!!
    1. Screen rotate: yes, the screen is square, but the phone is not. I don't think the people at BlackBerry realize how much easier it is to hold the phone sideways when lying on back. Try it out for your self! The main point would be much like the passport. The trackpad would still be usable and allow for scrolling and it would make holding the phone so much easier. Now I understand that old BlackBerry users don't understand screen rotate and BlackBerry is appealing to them with the classic. Simple solution: make rotate lock the default. Then people like us can unlock it when were using it. Please blackberry make this happen!
    2. Dark hub: Whatever they were trying to do with reverse contrast is stupid. There's a reason why they only show part of it in the video because it's so impractical you can't use it for anything. they need to just have a dark hub option. it's so much easier at night time to read when your eyes are not being blinded by a white screen.
    3. The trackpad is awesome but it needs to have a toggle function to go back-and-forth between using the mouse and scrolling. When you're trying to use the trackpad on the browser it is way too slow to scroll even on the highest sensitivity. it's effective for using it as a mouse but not as a scrolling function. The whole point in my opinion of the trackpad is to not have to touch the screen why you're scrolling and block everything with your thumb.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 09:10 PM
    Whaa?? No dark hub option? I thought we had that by now!
    And I thought they would nail the trackpad scrolling. Cool to hear someone's thoughts with it, I was going to get it over the passport.
    logger4942 likes this.
    12-29-14 12:39 AM
    You do realize that inverse contrast is an accessibility option and is not meant to be used unless you have Problems with your vision?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 02:45 AM