For the last month or so I've been unable to view any images on my browser,every time I click on images the browser just keeps trying to reload the page,it only happens on images texts and videos are fine,ive reset the phone and still the problem is there for what it's worth I'm using bing as my default search engine but even with Google I have the same problem,any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 08:34 AM
    You reset back to Factory and it still happening? Did you restore any data, or start fresh?

Have you tried any other browsers?
    12-02-16 01:22 PM
    You reset back to Factory and it still happening? Did you restore any data, or start fresh?

Have you tried any other browsers?
    I've done the factory reset and yeah it's still happening, it doesn't matter what Image I try to look at the same thing happens.
    Ok what other browsers are there?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 02:17 PM
    Simple is one of the ones I used.... but there are a number of them, depending on what you need.

For now I would just see if you can get images to show up.

I assume this happens on different Wi-Fi networks and on the Cellular network. If just on one network, it could be a router, firewall or other setting, but everywhere it would be a device issue. (phone has never been connected to BES has it?)
    12-02-16 02:24 PM
    No phone has never been connected to bes,and it's the same if it's wifi or my own data package it just keeps trying to refresh the page,i will try another browser and see if that makes any difference

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 02:36 PM
    Simple is one of the ones I used.... but there are a number of them, depending on what you need.

For now I would just see if you can get images to show up.

I assume this happens on different Wi-Fi networks and on the Cellular network. If just on one network, it could be a router, firewall or other setting, but everywhere it would be a device issue. (phone has never been connected to BES has it?)
    A short cut to Google ?
    Nope same old problem but glad in a way because I don't have to use Google as my main browser I really loath Google

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 02:56 PM