So I wanted to know if the blackberry classic is good as a business phone just want to state that I don't like the designs of the priv or passport too big in my opinion I prefer the old school blackberry layout like the classic which reminds me of the bold. However, as my main phone it has to be able to deal with messages, emails and calls so the basics but also a part of my business requires me to be able to use successfully social media albeit only twitter and Instagram at the same time. I know the blackberry classic will be fault free with the basics however I'm worried about the social media side I fear it'll be too sluggish or crash whilst using it don't require games YouTube music apps etc only the aspects described is it worth it to use the blackberry classic as my main phone or am I better off going for a android or iOS device. Thanks and please if you can be as honest as possible. Also I would require or it would be beneficial to have whatsapp on my phone but I'm hearing in 2017 I will be unable to use whatsapp so if I was to buy a classic today would I be able to use it for the forceable future (2-4 years) effectively or should I opt to go for a different phone?
    12-04-16 03:57 PM
    You didn't mention what you are using now and whether having a physical keyboard is an important factor. The problem with any BB10 phone today is that despite the recent 10.3.3 update the OS is approaching end of life, many apps no longer work properly, and BlackBerry's own Link application no longer works for many people.

I just went from a physical keyboard Q5 to an all touch DTEK50 and it is a significant improvement.
    12-04-16 05:15 PM
    So I wanted to know if the blackberry classic is good as a business phone just want to state that I don't like the designs of the priv or passport too big in my opinion I prefer the old school blackberry layout like the classic which reminds me of the bold. However, as my main phone it has to be able to deal with messages, emails and calls so the basics but also a part of my business requires me to be able to use successfully social media albeit only twitter and Instagram at the same time. I know the blackberry classic will be fault free with the basics however I'm worried about the social media side I fear it'll be too sluggish or crash whilst using it don't require games YouTube music apps etc only the aspects described is it worth it to use the blackberry classic as my main phone or am I better off going for a android or iOS device. Thanks and please if you can be as honest as possible. Also I would require or it would be beneficial to have whatsapp on my phone but I'm hearing in 2017 I will be unable to use whatsapp so if I was to buy a classic today would I be able to use it for the forceable future (2-4 years) effectively or should I opt to go for a different phone?
    I use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook without issue on my BlackBerry Classic. Great business phone. I am, however, waiting to upgrade to the upcoming BlackBerry Android with a physical keyboard, possibly Q1 2017. If you can't wait, go with the Classic.

Posted with my  Classic
    12-05-16 10:13 AM
    I use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook without issue on my BlackBerry Classic. Great business phone. I am, however, waiting to upgrade to the upcoming BlackBerry Android with a physical keyboard, possibly Q1 2017. If you can't wait, go with the Classic.

Posted with my  Classic
    What's the blackberry q1 2017 I could swear it's the q10 and didn't that release before the classic so why would you go for that instead of the classic?
    12-05-16 03:44 PM
    You didn't mention what you are using now and whether having a physical keyboard is an important factor. The problem with any BB10 phone today is that despite the recent 10.3.3 update the OS is approaching end of life, many apps no longer work properly, and BlackBerry's own Link application no longer works for many people.

I just went from a physical keyboard Q5 to an all touch DTEK50 and it is a significant improvement.
    Right now I'm in the stages of building my business and just use my laptop and iPad along with iPhone 6 but I prefer a physical keyboard and seeing as I have an iPad the smaller screen of the blackberry doesn't really bother me but I'm about to really get my business off the ground hopefully.
    12-05-16 03:45 PM

Right now I'm in the stages of building my business and just use my laptop and iPad along with iPhone 6 but I prefer a physical keyboard and seeing as I have an iPad the smaller screen of the blackberry doesn't really bother me but I'm about to really get my business off the ground hopefully.
    12-05-16 04:33 PM
    I use all of those apps on the classic and they work fine. I personally use Blaq for twitter and instagrann.

It absolutely excels for phone calls, emails and the like.

I'd say worst case scenario you could use this as your phone and your iPad for social media apps if it gets to the point where they don't work that well on bb10?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 04:34 PM
    What's the blackberry q1 2017 I could swear it's the q10 and didn't that release before the classic so why would you go for that instead of the classic?
    No, I mean the Mercury that is anticipated to release in Q1 (quarter 1) 2017.

Posted with my  Classic
    12-05-16 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD