Hello, I am looking for help with why my battery is deleting so quickly. I've only had the phone for 2 months, and I have tried a number of different things to fix. Tried changing settings, looked at all loaded apps to ensure not looking for my location, etc. Also notice the phone is quite warm, even when it has not been used for hours. Any ideas what is causing this?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 04:34 PM
    What specifically have you done setting wise?
    Is your wireless carrier coverage excellent? 4G,3G, etc. Because in some cases, crappy reception means the phone is always looking for and trying to maintain a good signal, even when it can't. Thus depleting your battery quicker.
    Check the Device manager to see what apps could be draining your battery?
    Try turning off nfc, location, swipe to unlock, close apps.
    If all else fails, do a full backup, and restore the phone.
    01-15-16 10:28 PM
    Take a screenshot of your Device Monitor and post it here so we can help you diagnose the problem.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    01-15-16 10:49 PM
    Thanks for your posts, I changed my apps to not locate me, and then after scanning crackberry, I found a post that suggested that Bluetooth may drain the battery. I had originally turned off WIFI and Nfc etc and that did not solve the problem. But now I have left bluetooth on, but turned off BT discoverable, and it seems to be better today, or at least the battery is not depleting as quickly, and the phone is no longer hot. So hopefully that solved the problem! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 11:21 AM