This post has nothing to do whatsoever with Crackberry. It is solely and completely directed at Blackberry Channels.
    Any Blackberry Channel Moderator Please PM, email, or call me somehow. You have deleted a post on my channel and didn't say which one or say what the issue was. How can I follow the rules if I do not know the rule I supposedly broke. You neglected to give me a chance to correct my mistake. Did someone's comment offend someone? Did a posted picture offend someone? Did I miss a posted comment that was inappropriate? Please give me a call... Let me know what the issue is so I can keep it from happening again. You threatened to delete my channel if "it" happens again. What happened?
    Sincerely yours,
    "Mini Cooper Gearheads" Administrator.
    I cannot reply to your email because it is an unmonitored account and did not let me know how to contact you.
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 08-01-14 at 11:52 AM.
    08-01-14 12:55 AM
    GHD,

I'm not entirely certain anyone from BlackBerry is going to see this thread. Of course the CB Mods noticed right away. We want to make it clear to folks that this is NOT directed it us, it's directed at BlackBerry. You know that and I know that, I just wanted to make sure the CB community knows. That being said I will try my best to help. I found the BBM Channels Terms of Service here.....

BBM Channel Terms - US

But I could not find a contact, or remedy solution in the terms, but I just gave them a cursory glance, you may wish to give it a better read. Here is their Contact Us page. I have heard that people have good luck using twitter to reach them. Now this is for general contact NOT BBM Channels specifically......

Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US
    08-01-14 09:00 AM
    I believe I saw a post on the BBMC Advisor channel C002C4E35 (not affiliated with Blackberry) that linked to a webpage where there's instructions on how to contact a BBM Channels Grievance Officer.

Not sure if that can help in this particular case, but it might.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 01:02 AM
    I believe I saw a post on the BBMC Advisor channel C002C4E35 (not affiliated with Blackberry) that linked to a webpage where there's instructions on how to contact a BBM Channels Grievance Officer.

Not sure if that can help in this particular case, but it might.

Posted via CB10
    If you can get us that webpage it would certainly help!
    08-06-14 09:19 AM
    Get in contact with us at Global Channels Network we have a direct line to BlackBerry with a member of our group. The channel pin is C003D0FF9. PM me for our email. Tell them Harry Sent you.

Sincerely,

Harry Hayde
    Administrator - Ford Mustang Channel C00467D84
    Member GCN

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pkcable; 08-06-14 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Email address removed
    08-06-14 10:58 AM