Hi Crackberrians

I have recently purchased Bold 9900 configuring godaddy mail account with BIS. I can see mails comes in about 15 seconds when fired from any other account to my account. Is it the best fastest time mails are received on blackberry set on BIS?

I can see I get 4 out of 5 mails in a delay period of 15 seconds only. But for one mail it does not come for unspecified time i,e for ex if i sent mail from gmail to godaddy then it does not get received. If after some time(can be from 5 mints to number f hours), I sent one more to godaddy then both mails i.,e one which had not received before and the latest one comes at same time instantaneously.

Please could you give your thoughts on this unexpected behiviour. This can cause some issue for me if some important mail does not get into.
    08-04-14 03:17 AM
    I also use godaddy for emails. I have a 9930 with bis. My emails use to be instant but approximately four months ago....they are all delayed about 10-15 minutes....
    08-05-14 07:10 PM
    Thanks Hasib

I am wondering how to get a resolution.

1) First question is if the 15 second delay the fastest in BIS for godaddy mails.?
    2) Second question is some times mail does not come till one more new mail arrives which bring both at same time.
    08-06-14 04:00 AM
    Count yourself lucky that you are only having a delay of 15 seconds....my delays average approximately 15 minutes..with godaddy and bis....

I have used godaddy and bis since 2008 and previously it was always instant but for odd reason about four months ago...a delay started....

2)...i have the same issue where one email gets stuck till a second email is received..then pushed both emails to my blackberry device....

only resolutions i can think of is that godaddy is not push imap....might need to switch to microsoft exchange....

i have asked others on this forum about our mentioned issues and no one has been able to solve issue....

Thanks Hasib

I am wondering how to get a resolution.

1) First question is if the 15 second delay the fastest in BIS for godaddy mails.?
    2) Second question is some times mail does not come till one more new mail arrives which bring both at same time.
    08-06-14 11:40 AM