It's a fact that BB10 has it's weeks counted. Facebook has abandoned (even though FB app for BB10 was one of the worse if not the worse existing). Next in line is Whatsapp, 31/Dec/2016.

So this was enough for me to decide to look else where and honestly I was thinking of the DTEK50.

Enough said, anyone knows if BlackBerry Blend is working on DTEK50?

Is it waterproof (I already know the answer but still worth asking)?

I enjoyed the clock in my Z30. Is the clock App the same?

Thanks!
    08-27-16 07:00 AM
    No, Blend is for BB 10 devices only. It's actually reached end of life and no longer being actively developed. BlackBerry provides a Content Transfer app to move (most) data from a BB10 to the Priv or DTEK50.

No, it's not waterproof.

The clock is stock Android. That said, there are tons of clock options inthe Google Play store. I think you'd probably find a reasonably close version.

If you have more questions, you may want to join to participate more fully: How to become a member at CrackBerry
    No, Blend is for BB 10 devices only. It's actually reached end of life and no longer being actively developed. BlackBerry provides a Content Transfer app to move (most) data from a BB10 to the Priv or DTEK50.

No, it's not waterproof.

The clock is stock Android. That said, there are tons of clock options inthe Google Play store. I think you'd probably find a reasonably close version.

If you have more questions, you may want to join to participate more fully: How to become a member at CrackBerry
    08-27-16 08:46 AM