I just got my new Passport. I was excited to try Blend. Downloaded blend on my Mac - installed it and tried to make the connection. My Passport tells me I need to run a more up to date version of Blend on my Mac. When I launch Blend on my Mac - I get a notifications centre pop-up message telling me there is an update - but when I click that it just takes me back to the Blend software. There is no option in the Blend software to check for updates.

I tried updating Link - but it tells me I am up to date.

So any thoughts?

Thanks in Advance
    01-07-15 06:37 PM
    Download the latest version of Blend from the BlackBerry website. Download the latest Link as well, just to be sure. And make sure Blend on your Passport is also up to date!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-08-15 08:11 AM
    Do you have OSX Yosemite? I think most of the issues people have with Blend in OSX happen to be with Yosemite.
    01-08-15 09:51 AM
    Thanks H4zN. Actually it turns out I have solved the problem. The version of Blend on my Passport was more up to date that the version on the Blackberry website. The version on the website was 1.0.1. I uninstalled it from my Mac then plugged my passport into my Mac and used the version there - version 1.1. Now it's working perfectly.
    01-08-15 11:28 AM
    Thanks H4zN. Actually it turns out I have solved the problem. The version of Blend on my Passport was more up to date that the version on the Blackberry website. The version on the website was 1.0.1. I uninstalled it from my Mac then plugged my passport into my Mac and used the version there - version 1.1. Now it's working perfectly.
    Great!!! Have fun

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-08-15 11:52 AM