Went to the BlackBerry Web site to check out Blend and i saw where they said the it's only compatible with the Passport and the P9983.
    So are they saying that all other BlackBerry phones are not compatible at all or is it because they are not running 10.3 OS as yet?

Z10 Post.....great phone......great OS.
    10-01-14 05:36 AM
    Not OS 10.3 but OS 10.3.1
    Hopefully Blend will be available to existing phones at a later date.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-01-14 05:44 AM
    This is very strange, as on my Q5 the BB Blend seems to be already installed (!?!) ...
    I can see that the app is visible on the installed apps (My Apps and Games--> Installed) of the BB World.
    But on the "details" say "Unavailable for this device". Anyway, when I press the Open button I only see a black screen.
    it seems its a bug or its just a part of the Blend installed ...
    10-01-14 05:48 AM
    So when will that version, 10.3.1, be available for the little people like us with the older Blackberry's so we can 'Can get the Blend experience?"
    I we to hope by the latest year end?

10-01-14 07:39 AM
    So when will that version, 10.3.1, be available for the little people like us with the older Blackberry's so we can 'Can get the Blend experience?"
    I we to hope by the latest year end?

No date has been posted for release. Hopefully, in the near future. But, it will be available for Z/Q 10 and others. But, I want it ready. Last thing we need is twenty threads about issues. So, I'm willing to wait. When it's ready you will see it on all the forums and at least 20+ times retweeted on Twitter. Also, if I missed you before, Welcome to CrackBerry.
    10-01-14 01:23 PM
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm willing to wait as well but my concern is that they obviously have 10.3.1 completed already because they have it. Loaded on the passport and i will assume it'll be on the classic as well. So why not release the update in the same time frame as the launch of the passport and the Blend software so that current owners of BlackBerry devices running BBOS10 can start to utilize it and show it of to influence ios and android users.
    Doesn't BlackBerry realize the best and biggest source of advertising is us, current owners of Blackberry's.
    Right now the only ones that can advertise blend are passport owners and I'm quite sure there are far more BlackBerry Z's and Q owners then there are passport owners out there.
    It's these things that tees me off.

10-01-14 06:09 PM