Hi,

I am trying to get my calendar all synchronized between my BlackBerry and computer.

I did have it working between my BlackBerry and Microsoft Outlook. I noticed that my events were all linked to Facebook by default, and so I changed my default CICAL service to my school e-mail address because I thought it might be better to trust my school's servers over Facebook ones privacy-wise, and diversify my portfolio instead of handing all information in my life over to one organization. But perhaps I am putting too much thought into this.

It is still convenient for my actual Facebook events I am invited to through Facebook to be synchronized with my BlackBerry / Microsoft Outlook for reminders &c.

Is there a way to allow Facebook events to synchronize with my BlackBerry without making them my default service for every event I make on my phone or computer, or am I just over-complicating things?

I also apparently have changed my contacts service, and it says this could result in duplicate contacts, which scares me, because I don't want my contacts messed up!

Thanks,
    Thomas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry Synch Issue.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	276.8 KB 
ID:	295364
    09-02-14 09:28 PM
    Has anyone an idea about this?
    I have since bought a BlackBerry Bold 9900 to upgrade, but I can't use it until everything is transferred over, and I can't transfer anything if the synchronization is not working.

Thanks,
    Thomas
    09-16-14 02:35 PM