Hello, i share with you the response i received from BlackBerry about BlackBerry 10 support. I know BlackBerry is not gonna make more phones and they are going to put all their effort on softwares. So hopefully we can still get support from BlackBerry to our phones software with updates. What do you think?
    Blackberry 10  future?-img_20161001_194246_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gustavobh17; 10-01-16 at 07:02 PM.
    10-01-16 05:48 PM
    The first of these "security updates and critical bug fixes" was supposed to be in March...
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    10-01-16 05:55 PM
    The first of these "security updates and critical bug fixes" was supposed to be in March...
    I ain't been avoiding you baby, I've got to go now, but I'll hook up with you later, you are still my number one girl.
    10-01-16 05:59 PM
    wow... ok... weird cgk but alright.
    cgk likes this.
    10-01-16 06:29 PM
    translation: We're going to release the bare minimum security updates to prevent a class action law suit. We would also like to sell as many of the remaining BB10 devises as possible to whatever suckers we can find, and this statement may help in that. You really should get an android or iPhone now to avoid any pain in the future.
    10-01-16 07:26 PM
    I'm thinking but I may be wrong.

Since Android & iOS is adopting many of BlackBerry 10 features and gestures people will get more used to the BlackBerry 10 gestures and functionality.

The only thing I foresee that would not change would be the basic file structure and the ability to flow information from one app to another seamlessly. If BlackBerry were to concentrate their time into developing Android devices that people want and turn a profit and if there is still a demand for BlackBerry 10. They may just release devices in BlackBerry 10 in the future.

Hopefully this time with updated specs at reasonable pricing. Perhaps also the Android runtime would also be more up to date too.

Well this is just my opinion.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-02-16 02:05 PM

Hopefully this time with updated specs at reasonable pricing. Perhaps also the Android runtime would also be more up to date too
    The only people who could make a BB10 phone with an update android runtime would be a company that doesn't produce an android device, otherwise King Google would stop certifying their phones.
    10-02-16 02:58 PM
    The only people who could make a BB10 phone with an update android runtime would be a company that doesn't produce an android device, otherwise King Google would stop certifying their phones.
    Sorry for my bad English I actually wanted to say that they would license it to someone to make the device and loading BlackBerry 10 in it just like how Apple does iPhone.

I can also foresee your argument that nobody will want to make it because nobody will want it etc. Etc.

I can also foresee your argument that Google will not let the OEM make it stating the Dunno what agreement with Google to produce only Android devices too. Etc... Also etc..

10-02-16 03:08 PM
    Sorry for my bad English I actually wanted to say that they would license it to someone to make the device and loading BlackBerry 10 in it just like how Apple does iPhone.
    I think you're confused. Apple doesn't license iOS to anyone.
    Uzi likes this.
    10-02-16 03:37 PM
    See "Playbook"
    10-02-16 03:50 PM
    Blackberry 10  future?-screen-shot-2016-10-02-20.43.16.png

Only a 'good' experience? Not a great experience?

The phrasing of this statement this comes across as odd to me. Maybe it's just me though.

I can't help feeling like in another 6 months it'll be "we want our customers to continue having an adequate experience."

Then in a year, "(shrugs) It still dials out and rings doesn't it?"

Until finally, "BB10 lol wut?"
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-02-16 07:47 PM
    I think you're confused. Apple doesn't license iOS to anyone.
    You are most accurately correct. However maybe due to my bad understanding of English I seem to think that there are 2 prongs here ;

1. BlackBerry will outsource the design and manufacturing of devices to partners to develop BlackBerry branded phones and these will essentially be loaded with the Android OS with the Priv apps.

2. BlackBerry will license it's BlackBerry 10 OS to 2nd and 3rd tier manufacturers to manufacture devices using their own names but running the BlackBerry OS. This was what I gathered from Pini's interview.

Perhaps there will also be devices that will be loaded with BlackBerry 10 and also with the BlackBerry logo as well.

Did I get the message wrong?

10-03-16 09:26 AM