Posted via  Q10
    12-02-15 10:10 AM
    Both have advantages. Blitz is my current favorite. Saves some time in resetting all the accounts. An autoloader will wipe the device and in theory lowers the chance of gremlins remaining to be annoying.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-02-15 10:22 AM
    No real answer to your question other than it depends on how your system is currently running. If your existing OS is fairly bug-free, then the Blitz is probably the best, simply because you are not losing any of your info and it is like an OTA update from a carrier. If, on the other hand, you have many problems with your system, maybe it is better to start all over again with a new install. This is the autoloader. It will completely wipe your phone and install a brand new OS from scratch, thus wiping out any bugs or problems you may have had. However if you restore all your data, apps, settings etc from a backup (made before you update on BB Link) then all those problems you had originally could come right back. Hope that helps. Generally I follow the Blitz method since I have had relatively no problems on 10.3.2.xxxx , and I will use an autoloader if I am updating from an older branch of BB10. For instance, going from 10.2.1.xxxx to a new and larger update to 10.3.x.xxxx.
    zephyr613 and Rana_Tauqeer like this.
    12-02-15 10:32 AM
    No real answer to your question other than it depends on how your system is currently running. If your existing OS is fairly bug-free, then the Blitz is probably the best, simply because you are not losing any of your info and it is like an OTA update from a carrier. If, on the other hand, you have many problems with your system, maybe it is better to start all over again with a new install. This is the autoloader. It will completely wipe your phone and install a brand new OS from scratch, thus wiping out any bugs or problems you may have had. However if you restore all your data, apps, settings etc from a backup (made before you update on BB Link) then all those problems you had originally could come right back. Hope that helps. Generally I follow the Blitz method since I have had relatively no problems on 10.3.2.xxxx , and I will use an autoloader if I am updating from an older branch of BB10. For instance, going from 10.2.1.xxxx to a new and larger update to 10.3.x.xxxx.
    ^^ This.. plus 1000

12-02-15 10:43 AM
    If you ask BlackBerry, they would probably prefer "Blitz" which is roughly the same as the standard over-the-air (OTA) updates. At the end of the day, what's "better" is when your phone doesn't exhibit any degradation in performance.
    12-14-15 08:18 PM