So, I changed the email attached to my BBID. Successfully, because all the basic functions are working.

Except when I try to access the Beta Zone through any portal (web, app, mobile, pc) I keep getting time out errors. Out of all the options, this is the only error screen I can ever get to:
    Beta Zone with new BBID: continuous errors!-cbtemp.jpg
    The rest is just Blank pages, and the app keeps going into a loop saying "email updated".

Any idea how to resolve this? I've contacted the Beta Zone people I know before the holidays already, but have not had a response...

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    01-07-16 07:54 AM
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/ you need to update your BBID first, beta zone will follow. You don't do it the other way around?

Edit: have tried replicating the issue, and yes it is a problem. Just changed one of my rarely used one... and nada, gives me a problem loading page.
    01-07-16 08:21 AM
    Yes I did it in the 'correct' order. I just changed my regular BBID, and everything changed accordingly except for the Beta Zone.

Oh and Paypal, but I have a feeling that's not related.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    01-07-16 09:28 AM
    funny enough i changed back, and it is working again, allowed me to login ....
    01-07-16 09:29 AM
    Yeah it seems like it tries to change all the Projects my account is associated with, but one of those has since been removed. So it tries to change something that no longer exists, and I don't get the option to remove it either, even if I change the ID back. (A similar issue, it kept telling me I had a new update for that project but it's no longer there).
    01-07-16 10:13 AM