Hey guys, i forgot my device password then i was about to like make my 5th attempt when it told me that in the 10th the data in the device will be erased. Since my unit is new, not so much anything that is stored in it i just made my 10th wrong attempt then it started its wiping. The security wipe didn't take long,..

BUT HERE IS MY PROBLEM,
    When I started it again, meaning i turned it on, it was stuck in the BB Logo part! Its not starting :'(

So guys, please help, i loved this device i just cant remember what the hell my password was!
    08-07-14 10:28 PM
    It could take long, it's not unheard of. But if it goes over an hour, reboot (hold the top buttom till you see the blackberry logo).

You could end up soft bricking it. Still easily fixed: Download an autoloader, turn the device off, plug it to the PC (I said PC, not Mac) and run the autoloader.

Best of luck and welcome to the forums!
    08-07-14 10:33 PM
    Did you interrupt the security wipe?

Try rebooting, hard rebooting and even a battery pull (prepared to get hate) . Does Link recognize your phone? If none of those worked ,then try an autoloader (many threads about it).
    What os were you running?

Worst case scenario, you can send it back to BlackBerry for repair because it should be covered under warranty, I think :/

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 10:33 PM
    Try rebooting, hard rebooting and even a battery pull (prepared to get hate).
    While battery pulls are to BB10 as garlic is to vampires, this is one of the times I'd suggest one (albeit as a last resource).

No need to ship it to home base though. Easily fixed - just very time consuming in most cases.
    08-07-14 11:03 PM